Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Some Replacement Information

  1. #1
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As I mentioned in another post, I called CS for some replacements and I thought I would share them for anybody who might need them. All of these were available as of today, unless otherwise indicated.
    Molly
    underwear $14 MWAU
    Arglye socks $14 MEA-U
    White Meet socks & black shoes $14 MXOA
    Meet sweater, skirt & dickey $20 MMO
    (FYI Her pj's (shirt or pants) are not available seperately)

    Samantha
    Gaiters are not available anymore
    bedroom slippers are not available anymore
    Blue(play dress)checkered ribbon $2 SXO-04
    Lt. blue winter dress ribbon -Not available (surprise, surprise)
    Swim tights $3 Syo-02
    Swim bonnet $3 Syo-01
    Life Preserver $4 Syo-07
    Bucket $3 Syo-08
    Shovel $ 2 Syo-06
    Meet shoes $3 SD-02
    meet tights $3 SD-06
    Meet locket with pictures $5 SMA-88
    Meet hat $7 SMA-04

    Nellie
    Meet tights $3 NMO-01

    Felicity
    Bit $2 EMA-04

    Josefina
    Meet Camisa/Blouse $6 JMO-04
    Meet skirt with sash $10 JMO-06

    Kirsten
    Apron $10 KMO-02

    Addy
    Pantalettes- No longer available
    (BTW i realized i had this already, so I don't need them)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow Thanks for posting! You must of had a very patient CS lady!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She was very nice, I mention up front that I had alot, and while she was looking and she looked for like 5 minutes for the lavender gown in every way she could, she was apoligizing to me for it taking so long, saying her computer was slow, which by the way, it didn't seem slow to me and I was so pleased that she was willing to do this, esp. since I wasn't ordering them all. Plus she said that "that is what we are here for" So she was very nice, but I always have gotten nice CSR.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the list! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •